just wanted to take the time to invite you to join and post about your hunting and fishing adventures. here is the like to the site.
http://hunter316.proboards45.com/index.cgi
just wanted to take the time to invite you to join and post about your hunting and fishing adventures. here is the like to the site.
http://hunter316.proboards45.com/index.cgi
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Thanks Al for posting the address. I know there are a few hunters on here that would enjoy that forum. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
bump
Heres a big thanks to all that came over and joined the board! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Thanks just signed up.
crack is whack
Dang boys, I just moved here to Wva and dang if there aint deer everywhere. I see atleast 20-25 deer a day. This place hunters heaven lol....It's just to bad I aint got my liscense for here.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
thanx!
one thing, could you pm me and tell me how to use this?
cus i've been gettin online on it, but i honestly have no idea what i'm doin!
i cant figure anything out!
What cant you figure out? Shoot me a PM and I'll help you with it if Al hasnt already.
Any of you that like hunting ever watch the Men's Channel? I'm no hunter, but the shows they have on there about hunting about make me want to go buy a bow and start taking out some deer!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks